For more information about Liquid Air, please contact us at email@example.com.
For media enquiries, please contact:
0203 617 9170
Work with us
Head of Research and Development
This is a senior role, reporting directly to the CEO. You will lead research and development activity at the LAEN. This will focus on identifying and developing low TRL technology opportunities through a networked innovation approach.
Initial objectives will include:
- Development of a technology roadmap for liquid air/combined cold and power/cold economy enabling technologies with five, ten, and fifteen year horizons.
- Construct a European technology incubating network to develop key technologies.
- Map out a funding plan for your activities.
- Support wider advocacy and exploration of liquid air as an energy vector.
- Build close links with other entities active within the liquid air space.